• The Annual LBA Membership Meeting and Board Elections has been rescheduled for February 24th at 7:30 pm. It and will be held in the Belvedere Elementary School Cafeteria.
• The Lake Barcroft Art League will have an exhibition of artworks, Reflections, by members at the Crossroads Gallery March 5 - April 19, 2015. An Artist Talk & Reception will be held March 15 from 3:00 to 6:00 pm.
• Music on the Lake will be held on Saturday, March 14, at 3:00 pm. American violinist Brendan Conway & Belgian piano sensation Florian Noak will present a unique new program they have created-- a musical evocation of Oscar Wilde's fairy tale, "The Fisherman and His Soul."
• Rusticway Chamber Music will be holding a performance by Washington Saxophone Quartet (WSaxQ) on March 15th, from 4:00 to 5:00 pm.
Lake Barcroft is a community of over a thousand homes on a beautiful wooded lake
near Falls Church in Northern Virginia.
• Environmental Quality Info
• Read about Lake Barcroft's History