Lifestyle Fitness Coaching Services
Most people know what to do when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle; they just don't know how to do it. My approach focuses on you and fully understanding your unique set of life circumstances and helping you design the structure to achieve your fitness and health goals.
Here are just a few of the services I offer:
• Assessing your current lifestyle and giving recommendations and/or referrals
• Identifying your healthy values and priorities and integrating those into your hectic schedule
• Assisting in creating awareness and pinpointing obstacles that lead to destructive lifestyle habits
• Helping to explore and develop health strategies for the future
• Providing support to maintain your new lifestyle
Whether you are a novice or a veteran to healthy living I have services that can help you start, maintain, or revive your desire for an active life.
Initial sessions are conducted in your home; follow-up sessions can be done by phone or online (email, chat, blog) depending on your needs. I am a licensed professional counselor (VA), have been certified to provide coaching services online, and hold a personal training certificate from the American Council on Exercise.
Please visit my web site (http://www.designyourhealthylife.com) for more information. Or, you can call me at (703) 592 6839 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free 30-minute phone consultation.
Martha McIntosh, MA, LPC, NCC, C.PT
Health Psychologist/Wellness Specialist
Design Your Healthy Life LLC
6400 Cavalier Corridor
Falls Church, VA 22044
(703) 592 6839
[24 January 2010]